To delete documents via iTunes File Sharing from PDF Pro just follow the instructions:
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable.
- Click on your device in iTunes. Apple provides help if you can’t find it.
- a) For iTunes 12.7 and newer: Select File Sharing in the left sidebar.
b) For older iTunes versions: Select Apps in the left sidebar. Then scroll to the File Sharing section at the bottom of the page.
- Select PDF Pro in the File Sharing section.
- Select the file that you want to delete in the Documents list and press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- When iTunes asks you to confirm, click “Delete”.
Additional information on iTunes File Sharing can be found at Apple Support.