To copy documents via iTunes File Sharing from PDF Pro to you computer, just follow the instructions:
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable.
- Click on your device in iTunes. Apple provides help if you can’t find it.
- a) For iTunes 12.7 and newer: Select File Sharing in the left sidebar.
b) For older iTunes versions: Select Apps in the left sidebar. Then scroll to the File Sharing section at the bottom of the page.
- Select PDF Pro in the File Sharing section.
- Drag & drop PDF files from the Documents list to a folder or window on your computer to copy them to your computer.
You can also select the file or files that you want to copy to your computer from the Documents list and click “Save to…”, then find the folder on your computer to which you want to copy the files and click “Save to”.
Additional information on iTunes File Sharing can be found at Apple Support.